Wednesday, August 19, 2015

2.93 (458) Spawn #3 ... Image ...

Someone asked me why I keep on doing reviews as I am now as of this review @ 458 but my readers are only in the thousands unlike other blogs. Well, the simple truth is that I am writing this for me and if others enjoy it (which I hope they do), then by all means, welcome onboard ... but like any other comic creator, we first have to have a passion. Otherwise, it will fizzle out the moment interest wanes and we will never improve to great heights

That being said ... I do hope that my readership grows because with readership, maybe some day, I can offer free hardcopy of comics as giveaways ... hehehe ... I have now over 10,000 comics in my humble collection

Alright ... we are now in issue 3 of Spawn's journey and this is an issue of amazing artwork as so many pages are filled with nearly splash page sized images and they are awesome! Especially final 2 page splash! WOWIEEEEeeeeee!

Aside from that, in terms of the story, we see progress (finally) as Spawn takes on Violator in his true form and not that of the fat fuck clown. Unfortunately our joy gets halved as we also waste time getting a glimpse of what happens when Al finally catches up to his other half in a fake human guise. Sigh! And finds out a mate of his is also her current beau. Double sigh! Enough already. We want the main event!

Ratings: 6/10 (because of all the pretty panels)

No comments:

Post a Comment