Sunday, September 7, 2014

132. X-Factor vol 1 #3 ... Marvel ...

It's strange. Whenever I see this cover, in my mind, it's the weakest issue in the first year's worth of X-Factor stories and yet ... when I flipped through there is a fair bit of developments going on ... that it is actually an integral part ... so I am not sure why I never quite liked this issue

Let's do this like a check list, shall we?

Action - yes - there is a fight between the mutants and new threat (at that time)

New Villain - yes - see above

Critical Change in Primary Heroes - yes - Hank McCoy, the beast in human form experimented upon himself and that's him in bandages on the cover

Supporting Character - yes - see the pink boy? Yup he was introduced earlier but by end of this issue, having no home to go to, he ended up being foster cared by X-Factor

See? Lots of stuff but somehow nothing quite sticks

Ratings: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment