Sunday, June 8, 2014

68. Wolverine vol 2 #50 ... Marvel ... Simone Bianchi ...

Wolverine has always been popular in the comics world. Then came the cartoons and for some reason, he is also the number 1 overall fave. Finally we have the movies and yes, somehow or other, even movie audiences love him until he has had 2 solo movies to-date

So during his second volume at an ongoing, while there are many good issues, I am starting my review with this issue. Why?

Artist: Simone Bianchi

I do not know this person until here but just check out the work attached and let me assure you, in each page within, you have the same quality as the cover page. In fact, it is so gorgeous until you feel that it is a little too ... much? Hahahaha!

As you can see, I am ending this review here because I do not want to comment on the story but rather this is one time I am advising you to try a comic simply for the art regardless of the content. This is how good Bianchi is to me

Enjoy!

Ratings: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment